If you are not already a member of State Employees Credit Union, we will easily enroll you into the BEST financial institution in New Mexico.
To become a member of State Employees Credit Union, a Savings account is required. All other account relationships (checking, loans, CDs, etc) will be added as requested.
Criteria for membership is extremely varied – below are some of the specifics.
- Any individual who lives or works in the following counties is eligible for membership: San Miguel County, Valencia County.
- Any individual who works for, or is retired from, any State, City or County agency is eligible to join.
- All employees of companies that perform contract-work for State, City or County government are eligible to join.
- Any person who has been a previous member of State Employees Credit Union is eligible to re-join at any time.
- All employees of any publishing or printing company located in Santa Fe, Taos or Rio Arriba Counties.